The Master of Business Administration programme is designed for professionals looking to advance their business, management and leadership skills. The programme approaches leadership development thematically. Personal development and coaching is a key theme to help you understand your value in the market and to develop plans to optimise your potential. The part-time programme is primarily aimed at individuals who are working full-time.
- Contact moments 3-8 hours
- Self-study 16-20 hours
- Tuition fee € 12.500,-
- Developing awareness of current issues in business and understanding of organisations, their place in the business world and how they are managed
- Providing awareness of current issues in business and management that is informed by leading-edge research and practice in the field
- Improving to acquire and analyse data to evaluate their relevance and validityDeveloping your ability to apply relevant knowledge to a range of complex situations, taking account of how this relates to other areas of the business or organisation.
Our part-time supported open learning programme (Blackboard) is primarily aimed at individuals who are working full-time and need to balance study with work and home commitments. This is a flexible learning model which uses a mixture of different methods of study, including facilitated online learning supplemented by face-to-face workshops. This approach has proved very successful and is extremely popular with students and sponsoring employers. Students are required to study approximately 16-20 hours a week for a period of two years.
- Scholarship in Business
- Integrated Operations Management
- Responsible Leadership & Development
- Business Project research methods
- Strategy & Business Decision making
- Creative Problem Solving & Consultancy Project
- Financial Management
- Business Project (Dissertation)
More information about the Master of Business AdministrationDownload the brochure
Master of Business Administration
The MBA is an internationally recognised Masters degree in Business Administration and Management. It prepares managers for organisation-wide leadership and decision-making.