The information below applies to the academic year 2020 – 2021. These entry requirements are published subject to changes in government policy and Saxion or University of Greenwich regulations.
In order to be admitted to the programme you hold:
- A Higher Education Bachelor’s degree in a related business field.
- An equivalent of 12 months full-time and relevant working experience (for Dutch students a maximum of 6 months management internship can be approved as relevant working experience).
Optional intake interview
Students enrolling for the programme are invited to an intake interview (Skype or Facetime) as part of admission procedure. This intake (informative) interview will focus on the match between your background and expectations on the one hand and the programme on the other.
The tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021 is € 12,000.
The tuition fee does not include the following optional costs:
- An (optional) course in 'Academic English Writing' € 150
- Literature (approximately) € 650
- An extension fee of € 2,500 (per extension year) is due after the nominal duration of the programme.
*Dutch students are offered to pay in installments.
For more information about the programme, entry requirements and admission procedures please do contact the Hospitality Business School (HBS) Master’s Office.
- T. 088 - 019 6145 or 06 - 455 94 396 (working hours 08:30 - 16:30)
- E. email@example.com