Next to knowledge extension in the field of a.o. financial management, general management and human resource management, the programme enables you to improve your personal performance. For example the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, using a broad range of media. Curiosity and the need to acquire knowledge are basic conditions for successful participation.
- Contact moments 20 hours
- Tuition fee € 12.000
- Additional costs € 150
- Language English
Your Master of Arts
This master's programme consists of 10 modules divided over a number of themes and dissertation:
- Scholarship in Business
- Integrated Operations Management
- Strategy & Business Decision making
- Creative Problem Solving & Consultancy Project
- Responsible Leadership & Development (including organizing a Business Conference)
- Financial Management
- Business Project (Dissertation)
Degree: Master of Arts
Upon graduation, you will receive a Master of Arts (MA) in Management. This is an internationally recognized British degree, as the programme is in co-operation with the University of Greenwich.