During this Master of Arts in Management programme, you will obtain a better understanding of the interrelationship of the functional areas of management (general management, financial management, human resource management, communication management), that will make you look at business issues from a holistic corporate perspective. In addition, you will be able to develop and implement a successful strategy for the organisation.
- Contact moments 20 hours
- Tuition fee € 12.000
- Additional costs € 150
- Language English
Your Master of Arts
This master's programme consists of 10 modules divided over a number of themes and dissertation:
- Scholarship in Business
- Integrated Operations Management
- Strategy & Business Decision making
- Creative Problem Solving & Consultancy Project
- Responsible Leadership & Development (including organizing a Business Conference)
- Financial Management
- Business Project (Dissertation)
Degree: Master of Arts
Upon graduation, you will receive a Master of Arts (MA) in Management. This is an internationally recognized British degree, as the programme is in co-operation with the University of Greenwich.